Digital Learning Executive
People & Culture | Full-Time | Jakarta, Indonesia
Are you a creative learning enthusiast with passion to develop people? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, looking after challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you
We are looking for a Digital learning executive with the following details:
As a digital learning executive your main objective is to equip our employee with relevant skills and knowledge to succeed in current and future situation. You will develop and execute learning plan and produce learning content for a year. Other role for you in this position is become learning advisor for other teams who want to develop learning plan and content.
• Design and develop initiatives for digital learning contents to deliver a great experience for employees as for learning and development activities
• Collaboration with external partner to develop and design digital learning and/or training content
• Research and push innovative digital solutions, learning delivery methods and approaches for employees
• Analyze curriculum needs and incorporate the findings into continuous improvement of learning experiences
Skills & experiences:
• At least 3 years of experiences in learning & development
• Have an experience to develop learning plan/module/content
• Have an experience in digital learning will be an advantage
• Able to work in a team and build effective relationships
• High proficiency in English, both written and verbal.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering new insights. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full personal potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all parts of the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (“PMI”). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com. Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!