Accountable for the works and decision being made and able to perform: Designs, codes, verifies, tests, documents, amends and refactors complex programs/scripts and integration software services. Contributes to selection of the software development approach for projects, selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches. Applies agreed standards and tools, to achieve well-engineered outcomes. Participates in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues’ work.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Information System
- Have min 5 years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying large scale applications in any language or stack
- Have min 1 years of hands-on experience working on one or more front end technologies – Web, Android or iOS – and understand their nuances and Deep knowledge of Linux as a production environment
- Familiar with modern IT architecture development (RESTful APIs, Microservices, Messaging, Publish-Subscribe)
- Be good at logical thinking, problem-solving; skilled at communications and teamwork