- To acquire new hotel partners, to manage hotel accounts (min 30% weightage share) according to assignment by Area Manager / Senior Market Manager, to manage relationship with hotel partners, review and improve commercial conditions obtained from hotel partners that are not limited to getting promo rates and increasing margin.
- To monitor and improve price competitiveness and room inventory availability at all times.
- To support related departments on customer bookings.
- Accountable to fulfill SLA, achieve its own KPI target and achieve overall hotel department’s target and KPI.
- To review and evaluate hotel performances and improve business production to hotel partners.
- Monitor, review and improve hotel contents to reflect accurate hotel information and facility details to improve overall hotel bookings.
- To support and participate in the company’s campaign / tactical promotion projects.
- To invite & sign hotels on special agreements to improve margin and competitiveness.
- To conduct presentations/workshops to hotel partners to strengthen the overall relationship.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field or equivalent experience
- Minimal 5 years of experience in sales, e-commerce and/or revenue management, highly preferred within hotel, travel or hospitality industry (especially Online Trave Agent channels)
- Experienced as Sales Director in Hotel industry
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence external/internal stakeholders
- Ability to research, prepare and communicate various proposals to potential and current hotel partners
- Languages: English and mandarin or English and Japanese written and verbal will be advantage
- Success in acquiring, building and maintaining long-term customer relationships
- Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong problem-solving, analysis, and planning skills
- Adapts well to – and is energized by – changing and dynamic workplace and industry
- Possesses creative and innovative instincts and the ability to translate ideas into reality
- Thrives as a team player demonstrates a strong work ethic
Hotel Room Sales