Location: Cilegon, BT, ID
Job Role Summary
- Perform work in accordance with occupational safety and health standards
- Operate production machines and equipment
- Maintain cleanliness & tidiness of the production area
- Controlling Reject & Rework
- Report to the leader if there is a problem with the production machine
- Candidate must possess at least Vocation High School (SMK) in Engineering
- Min. 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field .
- Computer (Ms. Office) literate
- Able to operate Forklift is an advantage
- Domiciled in Cilegon is an advantage
- Communication skill
- Continuous Improvement
- Basic English
- Location : Cilegon
Application close date : 31 October 2020
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
No individual shall be authorized to use the ExxonMobil name and logo in an attempt to solicit up-front fees from the interested job-seekers.