We are currently looking for Project Manager that able to identify project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility, in order to deliver project in good quality and scheduled time.
You will collaborate closely with ALL of division to resolve problems related to project execution, resourcing, scheduling
What a day as Project Manager in DANA looks like;
- Identifies and coordinates project deliverable according to recommended strategic plans and timelines.
Liaise with project member from a different division (e.g Engineers, QA, Risk Management team, etc) to coordinate the needed task
- Ensure resource availability and allocation along with detailed action plans and scheduling.
- Assist to identifies project risk, define contingency plan, resolved issues and potential conflicts within a project.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties if there are changes on project scope, schedule, or costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques while maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
- Conduct project post-mortem meetings to identify key learnings to be shared across the firm, and share best practices with the wider audience
What are we looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in any major that able to manage stakeholder to balance schedules, interests, timelines, and expectations.
- At least 2 to 6 years experience in managing Software Development Project
- Technical skills and knowledge (MS Project, JIRA, Harvest Forecast or any business process/projects management tools)
- Familiar with Agile / SCRUM methodology is highly preferred
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills (both Indonesia and English)
- Interest and passion in digital technology especially in Finance / Fintech industry
Great if you have :
- Experience in FinTech industry or Software development organization
- Project Management Training/Certification