We are looking for a QA Tester who is ready for designing and implementing test plans to improve the usability of our products. Moreover, QA Tester needs to improve the usability of our product programs/software. Together with the development team, ensure top-notch production process & produce top-quality software. If you are the person, put details attention for the following information;
Your Success Day:
- Work with the product team to understand requirements, design comprehensive test plans, and end-to-end test cases.
- Create test cases for every user story and standardize our test cases to ensure the same test cases are covered during the next testing.
- Execute the plans to thoroughly test all software releases under your charge, which can include client and server-side products, API platform, and server infrastructure.
- Perform regression test to make sure that newly developed features or bug fixes do not break the other existing features and integration
- Help define, implement, and drive adoption of QA best practices and processes. Proactively help improve the processes together with Product Managers.
- Report directly to Product Manager and follow up issues found during the test, make sure all issues are resolved before launching the product.
- Working with the development team to correct bugs and errors.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
Ensure that tasks and developments fall in the expected time frame of the sprint with excellent documentation.
- Support other test areas including but not limited to a stress test, basic security test, etc.
What we expect:
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Familiar with SCRUM methodology.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Responsible for being the last quality validator of the production process before launching the product to customers or stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- Detail-oriented is a must.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Good team working aptitude
- A self-motivated person even under low supervision to make sure the products meet the highest standard from day to day.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as you will work with various production teams.
- Programming experience and ability to automate tests is a huge plus for this position.
Here you can:
- Have flexible work hours as we’re living up the value of freedom and responsibility
- Access to reference books, training courses, international conferences and many more to support your professional development; as Niagahoster is fostering talents to develop the best;
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture which values high standards;
- Enjoy being surrounded by a team who respects and care for each other as Niagahoster support people’s courage and candidness;
- Opportunities to explore and maximize unique and impactful ideas as we provide a boundless creative board;
- Benefit from other motivational perks such as healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, lunches, birthday prize lottery, and much more!
Leave your mark within an international working environment to scale up your professional journey and discover the best version of yourself. Step Up Your Game and be a PRO!