We’re seeking for someone who’s going to take us to the next level!
- Minimal Bachelor’s Degree in any major from reputably University;
- At least 4-5 years of similar experiences (As Manager Operation / Assistant Manager Operation) in direct selling or retail industry;
- Having experience of handling operation activities;
- Good knowledge and familiar with business development or retail industry specially in Fashion;
- Strong leader with emphasis on people development, training and coaching yet constantly building a winning team;
- Good sense of fashion knowledge and trends, candidate should be well groom and representable;
- Has excellent knowledge in Retail Operation and possess good communication skills, strong conceptual thinking, has problem solving abilities and strong leadership capacity;
- Willing to work in flexible schedule and mobile;
- Having strong analytical skill, negotiation skill, leadership skill, also developing customer.
- Control yearly operational plan preparation and defining key initiatives, fine tune and propose to General Manager Operation in order to ensure achievement of strong profitable growth;
- Control preparation of operational budget expenditures, review, fine tune and propose to General Manager, control implementation and report variances in order to ensure cost effectiveness and achieve profit targets;
- Control implementation of Divisional merchandising plan for existing products; manage merchandise traffic in stores, control merchandise inventories in order to increase sales and profit hence support organization’s goals;
- Plan, control and preform store-wide operations activities covering people management, protection of company asset, inventory management, customer servicing following standard operating procedures in order to increase sales, ensure customer satisfaction and compliance to SOP;
- Conduct regular sales and business reviews to evaluate sales performance;
- Manage, develop and motivate sales team to develop their skills;
- Ensuring availability and visibility our products in every stores through excellent execution of all the commercial program;
- To design, implement and control the right strategies in order to achieve sales targets and to maximize profitability;
- Manage a team, procedure activities report, and make decision under minimum supervision;
- Oversee all aspects of daily business operations;
- Responsible for maintaining a smooth flow of work between departments;
- Drive sales team’s performance and result;
- Planning, monitoring and appraising team’s performance and results;
- Develop, motivate and instill a high level of customer service in your team, providing a holistic customer experience to each and every customer and building a strong customer case.