Education Requirement: Bachelor
- Develop Strategy and initiatives to support pricing coverage and competitiveness.
- QC checks on all pricing coverage and competitiveness.
- Pricing automation (LCP) implementation. Work together with Category team attempt on following the automate price setting for retail assortment based on competitor data, SKU type, margins, commercial and financial thresholds and eliminate manual decision making for retail price setting. It enables end-to-end control, tracking of pricing changes.
- Approve Pricing Adjustment (during campaigns or non-campaign) to give alert for any minus margin.
- Reporting on Pricing coverage, competitiveness, and pricing drive performance.
- Reporting on Competitor activity.
- QC check on Campaign Price competitiveness.
- Align with regional Pricing strategies and SOP.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience (preferably in investment banking, management
consulting, or similar senior project manager-related role)
- Require superior analytical skills to problem solve complex problems of the e-commerce industry and support the whole commercial team to innovate
- Excellent Management skills and proven success in motivating large teams
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and organization
- Demonstrate effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate priorities to cross-functional audiences.