Lokasi: Jakarta, Jakarta
Mekari is Indonesia’s no. 1 Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company. Our mission is to empower businesses and professionals to progress effortlessly. Our products (Talenta, Sleekr, Jurnal, KlikPajak) have been used by tens of thousands of business in Indonesia.
To reach millions, we need more people like you: entrepreneurs, builders, owners inside the company who are eager to grow at scale. Join us to empower more businesses with technology.
TPM manages a variety of programs to make sure they are high-quality and meet schedule and cost constraints. In addition to strong project management skills, we look for strong technical abilities and a high sense of ownership over the products. They are equally comfortable digging into business requirements as they are drilling into architecture and design with development teams and maintaining communication with senior leaders/executives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in change management, program management, release management, and/or engineering management working on software engineering projects
- Manage a variety of complex, cross-functional programs and lead all aspects of assigned programs delivery
- Create and maintain the Delivery Roadmap for the teams you work closely with, along with the respective Engineering and Product leaders.
- Work with management such as the CTO to be able to outline the next steps or decisions that need to be made in a timely manner
- Lead Agile/Scrum teams as Scrum Master or Agile Coach
- help facilitate on establishing the technologies, tools, and processes that can move an organization towards Continuous Integration and Deployment and a DevOps operating model
What You Will Get:
- Competitive salary + daily allowance
- Private health insurance (outpatient, inpatient, maternity, dental)
- Allowance for sports activities and glasses/contact lenses
- Strategic office location, accessible by MRT
- Flexible working hours and remote work culture
- Notebook Ownership Program
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Opportunity to take part in growing Indonesia’s no. 1 SaaS company
Our team will review your application and will be in touch if your application is shortlisted to the next stage. If you do not hear from us in 30 days, we will keep your resume on file in case a relevant opportunity opens up.
We wish you the best. Have a great day