- Minimum 5 years experience in HR, and 2 years minimum in Training and Development.
- Good communication, presentation and teaching skills.
- All training spectrum competencies.
- Having graphic design skill will be a plus.
- Fast-paced, creative, and good interpersonal skill.
- Willing to travel intensively to all Taman Safari Indonesia’s Business Unit.
- Provide guidance to all BU’s Training Coordinator on implementing the training system as outlined in the SOP.
- Run training programs in accordance with their competencies based on the Annual Training Plan
Prepare equipment and needs on organization’s training which includes tools kits, modules, evaluations, and other relevant preparations
- Control and consolidate training reports that categorize as Mandatory Training in the Business Unit which includes Leaders Training, Star Training, Practical Training, and Circle Training in each department
- Consolidate training implementation evaluation reports (Level 3 – Behavior Evaluation) after the training is conducted
- Manage the entire training database for reporting purposes in order to make Top Management and Talent Management decisions