- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express, Sails.js, Meteor, etc.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience developing backend services and RESTful APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Development experience in Unix or Linux operating environments
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Comfort maintaining live production systems
Be a part of our team!
Vodjo is filled with passionate young individuals who has certain uniqueness within themselves. We all share the same believe that we are here to grow together and give good impact to others.
Furthermore, we value kinship, transparency, and professionalism at work. It goes without saying that we all share the same vision though we come from different background.
So, let’s grow together! Kindly drop your CV and portfolio to [email protected]