Jakarta, ID Full Time
- Review and analyse system specifications.
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results.
- Evaluate product code according to specifiactions.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release / post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor degree majoring in Computer Science or other related major
- At least 4+ years of working experience as QA tester (automation) or similar role
- Experience with Katalon, API (Postman), Cucumber
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
Send your CV to : [email protected]
Subject : QA Automation