JENIUS – UI/UX Specialist
South Jakarta, Indonesia
- Collaborate with product management and engineering team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering and conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestones deliverables to workstream and senior stakeholder.
Executing interaction design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary workstream and collaborating on user expererience planning with a lead experience architect.
- Researching interaction design and technology trends.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback to establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Bachelor/Masters degree from top university.
- 3+ years of banking experience overall and 2+ years of experience in e-business.
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Omnygraffle, or other visual design and wire framing tools.
Job level : Associate / Supervisor
Job category Media and Creatives
Educational requirement : Bachelor’s degree graduate
Office Address : Menara BTPN, CBD Mega Kuningan
Industry : Information Technology / IT
Vacancy : 2 openings