HR & CORPORATE SERVICE – HUMAN RESOURCESPERMANENT,
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region’s largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Manage the full cycle of the recruitment process while optimizing recruitment workflow, ensuring quick hiring turnaround
- Actively source potential candidates on LinkedIn and other online platforms
- Engage community and build a passive candidate network
- Select world-class talent from candidate pools, and make recruitment decisions backed up by rigorous interview techniques
- Design and run sourcing strategies to target specific candidate pools
- 3 years of hands-on recruiting experience with a search agency or an in-house recruiting team preferred
Experience/Knowledge of the recruitment life cycle.
- Experience of building networks and relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to multi-task is detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent communication and rapport-building skills
- Experience to handle a team preferred, but not required.
Submit a job application