Healthcare’s helping hand.
CHG shook things up in 1979 by inventing the locum tenens staffing model. We connect doctors with patients who need their care. As the largest physician staffing firm in America, our providers treat millions of patients each year.
Our industry is growing and demand is high. This means you’ll have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in your career. Keeping healthcare healthy can be as fun as it is rewarding.
The Senior UX Designer is responsible for understanding the customer journey, identifying pain points, and designing intuitive digital solutions to address them. This role will work closely with the product manager, development team, and other groups to iteratively design and deliver a differentiating end-to-end user experience. This role is engaged during the entire product lifecycle, from zero-base ideation and research, through delivery, as well as the continuous improvement of the product. This position reports to the UX Manager on the Provider Digital Experience team.
- Own and contribute during discovery, prototyping, design, delivery, testing, and the continuous improvement of your product
- Design holistic experiences with functional interactions and visuals
Communicate compelling reason behind every design decision and the ability to collaborate with your peers
- Understand your customer and be an advocate for great design practice and adopting new technology
- Iterate on designs in an Agile software development environment
- Be able to interpret user research results into actionable analysis
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Create intuitive solutions that solve complex problems leveraging modern design and prototype tools (Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Abstract etc.)
- Perform user research and champion customer-centric solutions
- Continue building out our user testing methodologies and research practices
Education & Years of Experience:
- 5-7 years of related work experience
- Experience building design systems preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related degree
In return, we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free on-site health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 401(k) company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Hall of fame development programs as recognized by Training Magazine
- On-site cafeteria and game room
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer