- Identify sources for lead generation of VOP candidates and maintained performances for each VOP members recruited.
- Supervise lead generation and VOP recruitment targets for the team.
- Deal with corporate partners and enhance working relationship where possible.
- Conduct out-of-office and townhall presentations to VOP candidates.
- Review reliability of lead generation sources through pipeline management.
- Provide support for the success and scalability of the VOP and a diversified fleet that is highly productive, income and customer centric, loyal to Lazada, and abides to company and government regulations.
- Adherence to KPI and targets.
- Work in unison with team members and extend cooperation to peers in other functions within the venture and those from the regional office.
- Provide suggestions and recommendations for improvements based on observations.
- Constantly gather and share market intelligence information to ensure that LEX remains competitive in the market.
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources, business studies, or other similar fields
- A minimum 1 year of supervisory experience
- Knowledge in talent acquisition/recruitment, social media, marketing, and sales
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Creativity in recruiting and attracting good personnel
- Results driven, highly motivated, and able to solve problem