Training Business Development Manager – Indonesia
Job ID: 1106306 | PT Amazon Web Services IDN
To meet the growing demand for AWS Training around the globe and particularly in Indonesia, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have a passion for learning, and can communicate highly technical concepts to audiences at different stages in the AWS journey, we’d like to speak with you.
Here’s your chance to work as a Business Development Manager in our Training & Certification team. This is a highly visible position with significant customer impact.
In this role, you will work closely with our customers to craft training programs that will drive adoption and usage of AWS services. You will assist customers to understand their training requirements, develop detailed training proposals and manage the flawless execution of training plans. You will be fully engaged in all phases of the education sales cycle. This will include identifying, qualifying and recommending the education solution for clients and business partners, closing the opportunity, and working with Trainer and operation team to ensure successful delivery of the education, as well as being responsible for post sales client satisfaction results.This is a great opportunity to combine your passion for business development, learning and technology.
You will have excellent communication skills and proven business development experience, ideally in the IT Training sector. To be successful in this position, you must be a self-starter who is prepared to Think Big and Dive Deep.
- Work closely with AWS Customers and Account Teams to determine training requirements and build detailed training plans and plans to accelerate adoption of AWS Services.
- Define Training & Certification and skills development strategy for Large Enterprise Segment and agree with LE leadership on goals and measures for success.
- Maintain a strong relationship with sales and cross functional teams to ensure flawless execution of training programs.
- Evangelize AWS Training & Certification at company and industry events.
- Build & maintain a pipeline of training opportunities and provide regular forecasts / business reviews to senior management
- Become proficient in the various AWS Training & Certification offerings and delivery capabilities.
- Achieve and exceed key goals including number of students trained, revenue, certification and other key business metrics.
- 8-10 year’s sales and business development experience, preferably in the IT Training industry in Indonesia.
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Experience managing P&L: Financial Management able to effectively manage Cost, Revenue and Margin.
- Experience in managing external vendors, distributors, partners or learning providers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven business development experience at CxO level.
- Experience conducting Training Needs Assessments and developing training plans. Experience engaging and presenting to senior executives (CXO level).
- Strong commercial experience and business acumen.
- Previous experience working in large multi-national companies.
- Experience leading a team of technical professionals.
- A technical background in engineering or computer science.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services or Cloud Computing concepts.
- Marketing, operations and training delivery experience.
- Experience working in US Technology companies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
To all Recruitment Agencies: AMAZON does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AMAZON employees or any other company location. AMAZON is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.