This position represents an opportunity to be part of the leadership team at the fastest growing technology company in Indonesia. This position will work alongside management to help determine the immediate future of the company. On a day-to-day basis, you will lead Financial Planning & Analyst initiatives.
- Lead the FP&A team in the preparation of annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting, and monthly management reporting process alongside with other department heads (commercial, marketing, operations, human capital, and other supporting functions);
- Create and refine reporting mechanisms to provide the right data and information related to company’s revenue, operational cost, and budget utilization;
- Monitor and control actual financial results and responsible for preparing monthly variance analysis report to support management for decision making. She/he is liable to highlight key financial issues and deliver the proposed solutions to the stakeholders;
- Provide insightful financial analysis on regular and ad-hoc basis such as but not limited to ROI, CIR, sensitivity analysis, business unit performance review, and other financial ratios analysis; and
- Prepare financial feasibility review on the Company’s strategic business decisions followed by post-implementation review and provide suggestions to management.
- We seek an execution focused finance professional who has a solid track on financial planning and analysis;
The candidate must be opinionated, outspoken and see value in a management team that fosters debate but ultimately makes consensus driven decisions;
- Hold a healthy sense of skepticism when it comes to spending money – have good intuition but also rely on data and analysis;
- Enjoy complex commercial negotiations;
- Comfortable working with stakeholders from various backgrounds and nationalities in a fluid and ever-changing work environment;
- Can do attitude, a team player, and willing to work overtime under a high pressure; and
Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations.