As a Account Payable Staff, you will be responsible for:
- Receive, verify and post Vendor invoices and employee expense claims into the Oracle accounting system
Charge expenses to GL accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense claims.
- Facilitate timely payment to vendors for invoices and bills which are falling due. Monitor all payments made and maintain proper records for future referencing in case of disputes and audit Interface with users/payment requestors, respond to payment queries and resolve payment discrepancies with vendors.
- Monitor and follow up recurring expenses and other ad hoc expenses to be used for accrual during month-end closing.
- Post intercompany transactions relating to Accounts Payable.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling balances between statements against AP subsidiary ledgers.
- Perform AP month-end closing tasks including assistance in the preparation of AP Reporting Package.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 2 years work experience in Finance & Accounting, preferably in Accounts Payable and from MNCs
- Should possess strong skills in Excel Applications and knowledge of ERP accounting software such as Oracle are preferred
- Must have strong work ethics, organized and pays attention to details
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills. Able to work independently as well as a team member in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- Must be proficient in English language, both written and oral