Indonesia Jakarta Local Supply Chain/Logistics OperationsLast application date: 30/11/2020
We are looking for a strategically minded and commercially driven individual to join the Product Development team as the Area Warehouse and Distribution Product Manager.
This role will be fully accountable for P&L and operations of the Warehousing and Distribution products within Indonesia and Philippines, having business development & operational ownership, identifying and driving investment and M&A opportunities.
We offer you an exciting global career at the forefront of world trade. Working with the best people in a global team culture with future growth opportunities in an industry that has a significant impact on the world economy. We’re proud of our people who define our company’s industry leadership, global team culture and customer-centric focus every day.
When you join our team, you join a truly diverse, global organization in a fast-moving, values-based, work environment where you can grow on the job, create and shape our digital solutions, tap into industry-leading talent development initiatives, enjoy working with your colleagues and broaden your world view through our international job postings.
Every company, every country wants access to a competitive shipping, logistics and port system – and our people have created one company that offers one, easy-to-use solution to all their shipping needs.
Maersk is unique
Maersk is uniquely positioned to play a significant role in global trade, creating opportunities that help countries, companies and people succeed. Our vision is simple: Maersk is the global integrator of container logistics, connecting and simplifying our customers’ global supply chains. We do this through the global scale of Maersk, the world’s largest shipping line; our Logistics and Services expertise that help customers manage their global supply chains; and through our port operator, APM Terminals, one of the largest container terminal operators in the world with the most strategic locations to serve global supply chains.
Join us and play an important role on our team lifting global trade every day!
- New and existing customer management
- Contract management
- Site performance (cost/utilization)
- Continuous improvement & optimization of assets
- Investment decisions and follow up on the same
- Expand business footprint while ensuring profitable growth
- Execution of WnD strategy for area in alignment with the center or HQ
- Business development aligned with strategy
- Develop new customers by liaising with area sales
- Local implementation
- Growth targets
- Product mix
- Work with Business Development teams across verticals for growth
- Tender handling
- Lease administration
- Contract management
- Drive adherence to governance framework
- Ensure the WnD product can meet future growth requirements and achieve sustainable business results
- Develop talent pipeline
- Engagement of WnD teams within the area
- Maintain positive relationship while working closely with WnD site managers
We are looking for
- Deep Warehouse and Distribution experience
- Commercial acumen
- Solution design
- Costing and pricing in WnD
- Collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Business development skills and experience
- Out of the box thinking to enable customer satisfaction
- Professional product management skills
- General P&L understanding and skills
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.