We are currently looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic Sales Representative for our Indonesia Sales team. In this role, you will get the opportunity to manage and develop the local business relationship and performance including growing Share of Wallet for parts of the customer supply chain not included in the global tender. The independent nature of the position will provide an excellent platform for development within our sales organization.
As the leading integrated container logistics company in the world, we offer you exciting career opportunities with an international reach to further expand your experience through our diversity-focused and award-winning talent development initiatives.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and are continuously searching for new ways to invest in our talent through ongoing personal and professional development initiatives.
Lastly, as one of the cornerstones of our values, we strive to deliver the right environment for our people while fostering a culture of fairness, mutual respect, responsibility, and care for our business and our customers.
Client Strategy and planning
- Manage and develop the relationship with the sub-entity of the contractual customer in line with Maersk/global strategy
- Develop local value proposition to be included on the global tender
- Develop local business plan for increasing overall supply chain Share of Wallet and position Logistic & Services products
- Grow local presence across products with the sub-entity of the customer through new opportunities–also through sub-suppliers.
- Define the local value proposition and work closely with local product organization to grow and deliver revenue growth supporting the local product P&L
Responsible for Customer Satisfaction
- Support the overall customer experience and support global value proposition
Deliver client profitability as per budget
- Ensure successful business onboarding and contract compliance
- Position Maersk towards the local influencers of the global tender success and towards local decision makers on country relevant products
We are looking for
- A Bachelor’s degree is required with experience in sales in contract logistics.
- The successful candidate must display excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and confidence or ability to converse, deal with, and influence various stakeholders of all levels.
- The successful candidate must also be a problem solver, analytical, well-organized, results oriented with strong planning skills to efficiently handle work activities and meet deadlines.
- We highly value customer driven and commercial mindset, enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, ambition, and integrity.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.