Education Requirement: Bachelor
Department: eCommerce Platform
- Owning, creating and maintaining campaigns and customers engagement activities across all channels: Mobile app, desktop & mobile site platform
- Project manage big campaigns and own all the merchandising initiative at scale across the platform including building a robust breaking deals platform, monitoring & strategizing onsite user experience from visual to page-to-conversion metrics and react accordingly
- Work closely with Marketing, Guided Shopping & Marketing solution to plan, develop, and execute marketing plan & proposal across online and offline channels.
- Manage campaigns operations and work closely with Sales, Marketing & Engagement team to ensure successful sales delivery and uplift
- Define the best practices in setting up campaigns and ensure governance to achieve different campaigns’ goals from sales growth to efficiencies metrics, and continuously improve
- Continuously monitor competition’s daily activities or long-run trend and create initiatives to launch and introduce new and attractive promotions and mechanisms
- Understand the local market’s main priority and be the bridge between business, product & regional needs to identify and proactively communicate local business needs
- 5+ years of marketing/product management experience, handling marketing, promotions or loyalty programs for a consumer facing, ideally e-commerce or retail business of significant scale
- An experienced planner project manager, with strong cross-team coordination skills. Must be comfortable operating at different levels in the organization
- Strong data-driven decision-making skills, with demonstrated ability to dive deep into customer data and translate insights into opportunities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to articulate and execute ideas
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities
- Fluent communication in both English (Mandarin is a plus)