Department: Supply Chain & Logistics
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared towards operational excellence.
- Tactical hub planning in terms of resources (manpower, equipment, space, etc) in line with fluctuation of weekly/monthly volume within his/her area.
- Regular meetings with Senior Hub Manager, VP Ops around fiscal planning.
- Monitor & update hub operational performance in terms of its service, cost, productivity & efficiency.
- Establish & keeping track daily/weekly/monthly hub performance report in terms of its services, productivity, efficiency & cost.
- Organization of fiscal documents.
- Analyse issues & work closely with country team for corrective & preventive solutions.
- Handling customer’s complaint/feedback & excellent trouble shooting skills.
- Monitor & ensure full compliance of hub operational policies & processes.
- Responsible for both manpower sourcing & hub assets
- To ensure Hub is in conducive working environment and all Health & Safety requirement are in place.
Daily Operations and Management
- Manage the daily operations of all of the hubs through supervision of dispatchers, supervisors, leads and all hub staff
- Oversee the direction of the delivery staff of trucks and motorcycles and work closely with the Fleet Manager to ensure professional delivery and pickup operations
- Implement and maintain standard operating procedures in all hub facilities
- Manage mother hub recruiting efforts, delivery staff administration and ensure freight visibility in journey update, returns, delivery completion reports and dispatch route sheets for pickups
- Maintain control of the COD process and oversee delivery staff compliance and accurate reconciliation of cash
- Ensure load delivery to the mini hubs happens on time and with precision
- Lead the troubleshooting efforts from the mother hub, solve problems as they occur and ensure service integrity
- At least 3 years working experience in Delivery/ Transportation/ Logistics, preferred in B2C logistics, of which at least one year working in warehouse. Preferably Team Leader/Supervisors specializing in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Minimum degree or equivalent experience in Logistics/Hub industry
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word & visio
- Good knowledge in optimization processes (LEAN or Kaizen Methodology is added advantage)
- Good knowledge in vendor’s management & project management
- Strong background in managing people/staff in multiple levels
- Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience in managing cost, operations
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Self-started mentality, energetic, driven, proactive and hard working