- Proactively work with the team to pursue business relationships and responsible for generating revenue for the various SIRCLO channels as well as meeting sales targets in due time.
- Using a consultative approach, collaborate and contribute with clients to plan, schedule, and execute promotion & marketing campaign in online marketplaces, this includes the most updated and suitable products to be listed online.
- Analyse sales and trends, produce insights, and increase forecast accuracy especially on product needs
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with both existing clients and sales channels
- Maintain product listing and pricing in our CMS regularly.
- Collaborate with various departments within the company
- Produce and present monthly reports to clients.
- Practice great leadership, accountability, and critical thinking.
- Create a fun and hard working environment at the office (yes this is part of the job!)
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience in relevant fields (preferably in Key Account Management, Retail Industry, Sales & Marketing, etc. We also consider Fresh Graduates to be part of our family!)
- Interested and passionate about e-commerce industry.
- Possess entrepreneurial mindset and excellent communication skills.
- Good attitude to connect with others, self-driven to complete task, and high initiative to take action and a team player.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Include your resume (curriculum vitae) with past portfolio
- State your expected salary and availability status
Please send your application to [email protected]