- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Mentor other team members.
- S1/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with server-side web frameworks such as Django, Laravel, or Node.js.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Open to exploring, learning, and implementing new technologies and concepts.
- Interest and ability to learn other programming languages as needed.
- Understand relevant software engineering and computer science concepts.
- Include your resume (curriculum vitae) with past portfolio
- State your expected salary and availability status
Please send your application to [email protected]