Get to know our Team:
GrabAds allows Advertisers, Agencies, and Merchants to engage the Grab Audience via innovative online and offline advertising experiences. Through our unique ecosystem and transacting user base, our clients are able to reach their desired audiences at scale, while driving measurable business outcomes.
We would like You to join our journey to create value for our users, drivers, merchants, and advertising partners, while continuing to make everyday lives better across Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Role:
As Sales Analyst of GrabAds, you will define and implement strategies, tools, processes, and targets to enable the Sales teams throughout Grab to promote and deliver advertising services to Grab’s ecosystem participants. You’ll work cross-functionally with leaders from GrabAds, marketing, Rewards, Payments, Food, Enterprise & business development to package compelling advertising solutions for broad adoption.
The day-to-day activities
- Support high volume of sales team members with key information, material, and sales support
- Design and Deploy scalable solutions and processes across Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Finance functions
- Pipeline management, sales forecasting and key sales reports with business KPIs
- Implement sales, marketing, and finance automation tools
- Organize and drive weekly updates, meetings, and communication across multiple advertising stakeholders
The must haves:
- 2-6 years in sales operations experiences (sales, enablement, operations, marketing)
- Sound understanding & experience of digital Ads Ecosystem both Online & Offline
- Experience leveraging sales enablement tools (CRM, Content, Marketing Automation, Sales Force)
- Demonstrated experience designing, implementing, and enforcing cross functional processes
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with the ability to transmit across different level stakeholders
- Analytical with a strong bias for data-based decisions
- Team Player with the ability to work across a matrix environment in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects