JENIUS – Scrum Master
South Jakarta, Indonesia Full time
Scrum Master role is focuses on ensuring continuous delivery of business value by implementing Agile framework and practices, managing the complexity in technical dependencies in Agile team and ensuring along with leadership team, the well being of team in terms of delivery and people aspect.
- Enabling the smooth working of the agile team on a daily basis. This would involve removing blockers at the team level on a day to day basis, ensuring the right processes, practices are enabled and facilitate on various activities
- Ability to play this role along with that of either the PO or the Lead/architect if needed, based on skills
Work with the other roles to help with prioritization and facilitation of various discussions and problem solving sessions
- To ensure, along with the core team, the well-being both in terms of delivery and people aspects
Relevant General Skills:
- Having experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban.
- Awareness and experience in several Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team.
- The experience in applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: various burndown technologies, many Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Project management role of managing RAID and actively tracking and do adaptive planning to reduce project risk and ensure there are no impediment to the delivery team
Proactive and excellent interpersonal skill, including but not limited to teaching/sharing/learning, brainstorming, presentation, etc.
- Work with the other roles to help with prioritization and facilitation of various discussions and problem solving sessions
Job level : Mid-Senior Level / Manager
Job category : IT and Software
Educational requirement : Bachelor’s degree graduate
Recruiter response to application : Always
Office Address : Menara BTPN, CBD Mega Kuningan
Industry : Information Technology / IT
Vacancy : 1 opening
Website : https://www.linkedin.com/company/pt-bank-tabungan-pensiunan-nasional-tbk