Manager Digital Innovation
Commercial | Full-Time | Jakarta, Indonesia
Are you known for your ability to identify and crack the business challenge through combining deep value chain knowledge and technology expertise? Can you describe the value of the exploitation of technology? If you show a flair for innovation, approach challenges with curiosity and can move quickly from problem to outcome in shaping and transforming the business, then we want to hear from you.
There will never be a typical day at Sampoerna, that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Digital Innovation is a critical, fast growing component of our overall transformation strategies. You will focus on developing strategies that exploit disruptive technologies as well as advising our internal stakeholders on how to reimagine their operating models, architectures and governance through digitalization.
With your impressive knowledge of the evolving digital landscape, disruptive technologies and trends in technology strategy, you will lead high performance teams to address priority issues with precision and speed.
• Manage and develop comprehensive technology strategies, including digital opportunity assessment, investment portfolio management, information strategy, sourcing strategy, enterprise architecture strategy, and more
• Perform and implement visions, road maps and governance to address today’s business needs and support future growth
• Developing detailed and actionable business cases and plans which reflect our practice’s deep industry, digital and business process acumen
• Managing multi-disciplinary teams to shape, propose, communicate and implement programs
• Bachelor Degree
• Minimum of 6 years’ tech and or consulting experience or relevant Digital & Technology Strategy background. Working experience with FMCG is a great addition.
• Strong desire to work in technology-driven business transformation and curiosity around opportunities and threats posed by innovation and industry convergence
• Familiar with business process of b2b, b2c, e-commerce, digital sales, and digital marketing.
• Knowledge of, and passion for, technology trends e.g. Robotics, Big Data, Advanced Machine Learning, Internet of Things
• Experience of identifying and exploiting new value streams enabled by leading edge technologies. And also business application of technology, an analytical and rigorous approach, business case experience, ability to turn data into insightful executive summaries
• Familiar with digital process excellence oriented experience, operating model design and transformation
• Experience in helping clients re-position their digital & technology portfolio to fuel growth by balancing cost and capability
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering new insights. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full personal potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all parts of the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (“PMI”). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com. Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!