IT Consumer Manager (Digital/Commerce), Continuous Improvement
Information Technology | Full-Time | Jakarta, Indonesia
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us, you’ll need to be self-motivated and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. You’ll find our budgets are as big as our business needs, our culture is agile and collaborative, and our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Manager IT Consumer (Digital/Commerce), Continuous Improvement
The Continuous Improvement Managers will be working across teams both inside and outside the team so will require a highly collaborative approach with the ability to negotiate, manage relationships and drive improvement across a regulated and business critical area. The people they will be engaging with will have different levels of experience, skills and capabilities, as well as objectives, therefore they should be able to empathise with their audience and be able to flex their communication style appropriately.
They will responsible for managing the improvement activities. The aim of eradicating waste and exponentially increasing efficiency with a laser focus on doing the best for the customer and consumer is the core of this role. Using the appropriate selection from a wide toolkit with opportunities to improve will be identified, solutions defined, then implemented and measured for success. They will effectively use data and visualisations to support their position in an objective way, making sure calls to action are clearly understood and easy to digest.
• Actively participating in defining and driving the creation of the continuous improvement plan and its successful application to the CommerceOps are within Consumer IT platforms
• Focus on efficiency effectiveness and the reduction of waste to optimise the ways of working with measurable results
• Working closely with Operational Excellence managers to adopt best practice ways of working within the team
• Creating a culture of coaching and empowerment to drive a customer centric view to constantly strive to deliver better services supported by adopting Visual Performance Management
• Driving continuous improvement through, where opportunities appear based on Lean principles guided by the Operational Excellence group
• Using the collection and analysis of data to maintain visibility and management of work in identifying any bottlenecks that can be removed to allow the flow of work
• Planning and managing key internal projects driving improvement and effectiveness relative to the MarketingOps team
• Driving standards and practices, improving and innovating to stay ahead of the curve
• Partner with teams external team to leverage new and existing processes to improve ways of working (such as Lean, Agile and DevOps) and deploy these skillfully across delivery teams
Essential Skills & Experience
• Strong customer focused approach with demonstrable first-class stakeholder engagement
• Demonstrable experience of leadership to deliver improvements across teams engaging at all grades up to C level
• A mindset to deliver improvement with a customer/consumer focus by pragmatically using Lean principles
• Curiosity and demonstrable experience of implementing improvement initiatives leading to commercial benefits
• Have a supportive and empathetic nature to bring the best out of others by sharing knowledge and experience
• The ability to mentor and coach others to help them raise the bar for the benefit of themselves and the business
• Experience working within an Agile environment delivering faster at a higher quality level
• Proven ability to manage conflict and prioritisation in an ambiguous setup
• A solid knowledge of Service Management principles including Service Level Agreements and their applications aligned with knowledge of applying contracts based on business deliverables
• An understanding of cloud-based technology stacks and the application of these services to meet business outcomes and problems
• Knowledge and use of ITSM/work management systems (ServiceNow, JIRA etc.)
• Willingness to travel across Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific.