Seller Management Project
- Create, implement and execute the business development or growth strategy and initiatives for the Marketplace platform
- Introduce, execute and grow various projects that can help Shopee better manage its sellers as a whole Analyse market landscape and strategize Shopee’s approach to developing Sellers
- Analyse proprietary data to generate insights on the Seller CommunityCoordinate with Shopee’s Category Management and Relationship Management teams to ensure that seller management programs have high adoption and success rate
- End to end stakeholder management, project coordination and roll-out of projects
- Prepare regular high quality updates (reporting and performance monitoring) to be shared with senior management
- Other ad-hoc tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree from well-recognized university
- More than 2 years of working experience either in management consulting, or eCommerce industry, or has passion in the eCommerce industry
- Deep understanding of eCommerce industry and business and strong business acumen
- Strong analytical & logical reasoning skills, strong sense of ownership
- Good team player and capable leader, positive attitude and eager to learn
- Preferably highly skilled in Excel
- Excellent communication in Indonesian and English
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. It is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and logistical support.
Shopee aims to continually enhance its platform and become the region’s e-commerce destination of choice via ongoing product optimisation and localised user-centered strategies.
Shopee, a Sea company, was first launched in Singapore in 2015, and has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines. Sea is a leader in digital entertainment, e-commerce and digital financial services across Greater Southeast Asia. Sea’s mission is to better the lives of consumers and small businesses with technology, and is listed on the NYSE under the symbol SE.
The Shopee team is rapidly expanding across the region and we are constantly on the lookout for talents who have the passion and drive to become part of a fast-moving and dynamic team. Do check out our career website http://careers.shopee.sg/ for our available positions!