- Work with clients to understand the requirements and to help in the development and execution of solutions involving payments and transaction banking, as well as financial market infrastructure
- Involve in projects with relate to SWIFT, SKN and RTGS; retail payment products
- Engaging with customers to develop future payment strategy, technical blueprint and development roadmap
- Lead business or solution functional lead in payments related system implementation project
- Ensure deep understanding of the competition, market trends, and the changing operating and regulatory
- environment across the region as it relates to cross-border payments innovation, transaction banking and payment & settlement systems.
- Responsible for of payment delivery projects for Indonesia
- Must have 10+ years of experience in the banking experience, with payments and system implementation experience
- Experience having worked in a solutioning or consulting environment is key to the success of this role; or experience in multinational financial institutions
- Experience in implementation of payment and settlement systems (SWIFT, SKN & RTGS) is key while knowledge in APIs, digitization and e-commerce is a good to have.
- Project leadership experience gained in matrix and cross-functional environments with a track record of delivering complex commercial projects.
- Experience working in a diverse, multi-cultural environment and across geographies and teams.
- Comfort with high levels of ambiguity and the skills to prioritise within a rapidly changing environment.
- Executive presence – excellent internal and external interpersonal and networking skills including at senior management level.
- Communicates strategy and key messages with clarity, consistency and confidence