Business Development Intern
- Building the pipeline of category by list-downing and analyze the potential sellers
- Consolidate status of acquisition of potential sellers within the pipeline with category manager / sales team
- Generate daily report for potential seller performance to top level management
- Work closely with Category Manager to improve the category’s performance
- Currently pursuing or recently finished a Bachelor/Diploma
- Energetic, mobile, and fast learner
- Able to comunicate in English, is preferred
- Have a great interpersona and communication skill
- Available for at least 3 months (longer are preferred) – start immediately
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. It is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and logistical support.
Shopee aims to continually enhance its platform and become the region’s e-commerce destination of choice via ongoing product optimisation and localised user-centered strategies.
Shopee, a Sea company, was first launched in Singapore in 2015, and has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines. Sea is a leader in digital entertainment, e-commerce and digital financial services across Greater Southeast Asia. Sea’s mission is to better the lives of consumers and small businesses with technology, and is listed on the NYSE under the symbol SE.
The Shopee team is rapidly expanding across the region and we are constantly on the lookout for talents who have the passion and drive to become part of a fast-moving and dynamic team. Do check out our career website http://careers.shopee.sg/ for our available positions!