Change Management Lead
Information Technology | Full-Time | Jakarta, Indonesia
The Change Lead is responsible for the execution and management of all change activity across the Consumer IT world. With responsibility for the execution and education of the change framework and driving significant improvement to the way we manage our operational environments, the Change Lead will work closely with the Manager IT Consumer, Change Management, to deliver a customer-centric, easy and safe way of delivering change to our technology landscape.
The Change Lead will work with Service Partners across IT Consumer TechOps, MarketingOps, CommerceOps & WebOps to deploy an effective change governance team and partner with them to provide an overall view of the demand upon our environment. As a member of the wider Service Delivery team, and the ultimate guardian of the customer experience, the Change Lead will hold a significant role with accountability to make decisions on both an operational and project-level basis with the impact felt across the business.
Whilst the Service Engineering team will be responsible for designing and integrating the wider service architecture, working in conjunction with the Manager IT Consumer, Change Management they will partner with the Manager IT Consumer, Service Engineering to deliver an aligned and automated change framework that will span all of our code and non-code/configuration related changes. Additionally, the Change Lead will execute project-level change management and ensure this is aligned to standard ways of working.
Working with our delivery partners, Infosys, to deliver a holistic change management service, the Change Lead will focus on improving the overall customer experience, using metrics to improve the technology and process environment. The Change Lead will also be expected to contribute in driving through service and process improvement and therefore the Change Lead will need significant influencing skills and a richness of experience to be able to navigate a complicated global business.
- Ultimate ownership and accountability for the execution of all change activity across the Consumer IT technology, service and process landscape
- Perform delegate duties on behalf of the Manager IT Consumer, Change Management such as chairing the ‘Change Advisory Group’ and setting the agenda for changes that will be presented for deployment in the production landscape
- Partnering with the Service Engineering and IT Consumer ops verticals to deliver integrated reporting based on departmental KPIs. Ensuring full alignment with the Consumer IT service hierarchy
- Influencing, coaching and mentoring leaders (of all seniorities) about the benefits of Change Management and looking at ways to further improve this framework to ensure more robust and scalable services
- Partnering with Infosys to deliver a fully operational change management service that scales across our markets, functions, technologies and services
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the change management service employing both a qualitative and quantitative approach to developing the offering. A deep focus on reducing waste.
- Ensuring all communications and alerts are aligned with standard templates, simple and easy for our customers to digest
- Relentless in the pursuit of zero-defects, ensuring our platforms and services are robust, reliable, resilient and predictable
Essential Skills & Experience
- Exceptional and significant experience in the field of Change Management with a vast knowledge of the overall ITSM and ITIL service space
- Preferable for candidates to have B2C experience although a must-have is running a very busy change environment across a large multi-national or global organization
- Demonstrable and meaningful experience of developing a change function into more simple approaches and integrated into a wider service framework
- Experience of Lean Sigma principles and a mindset to deliver improvement with a customer and consumer focus
- Deep experience in the ITSM tooling (particularly ServiceNow and JIRA) areas with the ability to apply complex workflows and models into simple technology solutions
- Experience working within an Agile environment delivering faster at a higher quality level.
- Proven ability to manage conflict and prioritisation in an ambiguous setup.
- An understanding of cloud-based technology stacks and the application of these services to meet business outcomes and problems
- Willingness to travel across Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific