Compliance Admin Staff
Operations – Station Management
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region’s largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Checking petty cash, expense, cash advance, invoice,
- Checking all compliance matters monthly, payroll, mutation, promotion, etc
- Produce finance/compliance-related report with such integrity,
- Interact with Finance & HR for cross-division related matters, and
- Work location: Menara Bidakara 2.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field such as Finance and Administration.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
Submit a job application