People & Culture | Full-Time | Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Do you have a passion ensuring data can help drive people / workforce decision? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking for Data Science – People & Culture and you will be responsible to Perform and build data models for HR / people metrics, also create strategic workforce planning including perform a talent analytics, and providing technical expertise across building business intelligence tools, including data lakes, data models and specialized dashboards.
Skills & Experiences:
• A bachelor’s degree in quantitative field e.g. statistics, data science, applied mathematics, computer science, or engineering is required. An advanced degree an advantage but not required
• 3+ years’ of hands-on experience using data analytics tools such as R, Python, SQL, Stata, Spark and/or Matlab and working in cloud-based solutions like GCP, AWS etc
• Strong business acumen with an understanding of the marketing, decision support models, and operations that drive customer experience.
• Deep experience with data mining, data analytics, predictive modeling, and advanced modeling techniques.
• High proficiency in English, both written and verbal.
• Project Management experience with Agile Methodology
• Willing to be placed in Surabaya
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering new insights. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full personal potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all parts of the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (“PMI”). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com. Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600 employees.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status.
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!