- Responsible for the overall indirect procurement process, such as planning, budgeting, supplier selection, negotiation, scheduling, supplier evaluation, etc.
- In charge to monitor the overall process to ensure that they align with the Company’s policies and business needs.
- Leading the procurement team and develop the member with necessary skills and knowledge.
- Create reports, and developing cost models.
- Proactive in projects that drive cost effectiveness.
- Work closely with users to improve business process to support business needs.
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering, Business, or equivalent experience.
- At least 8 years of professional working experience in Procurement (preferable in Indirect), and preferably comes from FMCG backgrounds.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and good communication skills.
- Proven to have the ability to lead team, and a proactive team player.
- Fluent in English (both oral and written).
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and motivate team to achieve Company’s objective.