Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and recycling to global brands, and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
- Full ownership SAAS (Software as a Service) P&L including budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
Responsible for setting and achieving SAAS Sales Targets and KPI’s
- Accountable for client on-boarding, on-going execution (Customer Success) and off-boarding, ensuring processes are optimized and SOP’s followed
- Build the team by recruiting the right people, motivating, and coaching them to achieve their targets/goals and full-potential
- Understand customer needs, pain points and queries with the help of the team
- Convert passive leads to active customers with the help of effective customer care and support (upsell and cross-sell)
- Identify B2B business opportunities for SAAS by identifying prospects, evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analysing sales options
- Maintains relationships with B2B clients by providing support, information and guidance in terms of Zilingo Products and Services
- Represent Zilingo SAAS as industry thought leader and spokesperson at off and on-line events (i.e. Trade Shows, Webinars, Industry Associations, press briefings)
- Establish SLAs, processes and guidelines required to build a best-in-class SAAS experience
- Bachelor’s Degree:(Technical/ Engineering or software studies preferred)
- 5+ years of work experience in Garment and Apparel Industry
- Proven Enterprise (C-Level) Solution Selling experience
- Prior experience in managing and growing high-performance teams
- Familiarity with the e-commerce field will be an added advantage
- Strong numerical and analytical acumen
- Dynamic and flexible with ability to work in emerging markets and fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Ability to be flexible, agile and thrive in chaos and must be fluent in Bahasa as well as English.
- Nationality preference : Indonesian citizen