Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and recycling to global brands, and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
- Handling whole operations and implement strategy to achieve the target
- Manage people/team
- Bring new leads and maintain existing relationship with current portofolio
- Source, acquire, build, and maintain strong partnership with sellers in the apparel, fashion, beauty and lifestyle category
- Proactively go after opportunities and ensure deal closure
- Present Zilingo as unique alternative for businesses to utilize as way of acquiring new customers and achieving business growth
- To nurture seller’s business by working closely with sellers to grow their business through Zilingo
- Bachelor’s Degree in any major (preferably in Sales)
- Have at least 2+ years of relevant work experience (sales / business development)
- Preferably with a familiarity in the fashion e-commerce field
- Good connection of B2B and B2C sellers is mandatory
- Demonstrated ability to consistently close and generate revenues
- Strong track record of high level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
- Strong analytical abilities
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially in Excel (formulas, pivot, etc) and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and with excellent and organized follow-up skills
- Must have a positive attitude, with a willingness to learn and develop
- Dynamic and flexible with ability to work in emerging markets
Perks of Joining the Z-Family:
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidies for external learning resources (e.g. books, tuition)
- Subsidies for lifestyle and entertainment (e.g. Spotify, Netflix, gym memberships)
Healthcare and dental coverage