- Take on a leadership role in a revolutionising startup
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
You will be responsible for :
- Working as a key part of the management team to establish business goals and objectives and developing high quality business strategies and plans to deliver these.
- Managing the operations of the company and ensuring these are in line with the Company’s strategy and goals.
- Driving business efficiency and profitability by identifying and implementing process improvements to optimise performance wherever possible.
- Working with various stakeholders to ensure business plans are effectively rolled out.
- You have a Degree/Diploma and at least 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Prior experience within a startup would be a strong advantage.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia.
- You possess excellent communication and business-facing skills, are organised and able to multi-task effectively.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience