WPI Jakarta, Indonesia
Network Operation and Integration
Country Unit: Indonesia
Work Rights: Indonesian citizen preferred
Travel Required: Locally up to 10% travel per annum
Open to external referrals: Yes
Background Checks: All permanent employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
Ericsson Indonesia is growing! As such, we are looking for candidates with Back Office RAN experience with Nokia product. This role has responsibility for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities.
This person will ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and network performance meets or exceeds our SLA performance levels.
- Handling daily operations such as, trouble ticket management, incident handling
- Supporting problem management and incident management
- System administration, tuning and migration
- Working with billing operations team/s
- Sharing existing knowledge of Nokia Radio nodes – multi-vendor knowledge will be highly regarded
To be successful in the role you have;
- Bachelor qualification in engineering (IT/Telco) or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years’ experience, ideally in Managed Services Telco environment
- Knowledge of: · Flexi BSC, BSC3i, McBSC, McRNC, IPA RNC, Multi radio BSC, Nokia 2G/3G/4G
- Knowledge over SRAN (SBTS)
- Good written and spoken English
Ericsson Indonesia is growing! This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Indonesia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.