Vodjo is currently seeking an Android Developer to work on new and existing projects with their growing team in Bandung. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with backend services. You will be working along-side developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to backend services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Be a part of our team!
Vodjo is filled with passionate young individuals who has certain uniqueness within themselves. We all share the same believe that we are here to grow together and give good impact to others.
Furthermore, we value kinship, transparency, and professionalism at work. It goes without saying that we all share the same vision though we come from different background.
So, let’s grow together! Kindly drop your CV and portfolio to [email protected]