Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To interface towards customers regarding Nokia’s vision and strategy in the areas of technology, products, solutions and applications from an end-to-end perspective.
- Drive customer sales engagement on technical and solutions level including Nokia internal alignment and coordination.
- Create sales pipeline, order intake and manage revenue.
- Deep sales and services perspective on technology/solutions, mainly on Optics and IP.
- Good understanding of technology (GSM, WCDMA, LTE, 4.5G Pro & 5G & Fixed Network) with deep understanding on Optics and IP technologies will be important and e2e perspective on networks for CSP’s will be added advantage.
- Deep business understanding of Indonesia market.
- Leverage on deep Indonesia insight and contacts/relationship with key stakeholders as CTO, CMO, Head of Networks, etc.
- Pro-actively promote & manage Nokia’s Optics and IP solution with a good insight of E2E Mobile/services Solutions, products and business in Indonesia and generating / driving new sales leads and pipeline
- Customer engagement and relationship management are extremely important.
- Strong business, sales and analytical knowledge is mandatory.
- Lead and drive business opportunity and ensure by maximizing Nokia internal assets and business groups
- At least 8-10 years of sales experience as technical/services sales, account manager and/or solution manager or equivalent with proven track record
- Lead the CT Sales Operations for up to date data on sales & revenue forecast, LEs and new business opportunities. Develop Account Development Plans (ADP) and Revenue & demand forecasts.
- Develop, grow and maintain sales and manage relationship at all levels.
- Coordinate customer relationship and internal processes to meet assigned financial objectives, including the product/solution sales goals.
- Execute the complete sales cycle, from prospecting and qualifying sales leads, coordinating sales activities and required resources for solution development, to presenting solutions and negotiations.
- Commercial Stream Leader ensuing customer pricing proposal and offer finalization.
- Maintain Sales Management Tool (Salesforce) for management reporting. Provide timely information and reports to inform management of sales progress and success.
- Hand-over of signed contracts to Delivery team for execution.
- Self-starter – able to demonstrate strong sense of business ownership.
- Business oriented and structured in his working style.
- Passionate & Team player with leadership skills.
- Used to work successfully in different cultural environments.
- Hungry for growth.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experienced, passionate and inspiring presenter.
- Decision maker.
- Target oriented.
- Ability to think out-of-the box.