Department: Customer Service
- Strategizing and monitoring daily activities of customer service operation in DOP
- Assisting customer service staff with duties where required.
- Training staff in areas of customer service and company policies.
- Monitoring and authenticating returns, exchanges and voids.
- Investigating and solving customer service complaints.
- Assisting with development and implementation of service policies, and explaining these to staff and customers.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient knowledge of customer service, and standard office practices and procedures.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proficient standard office equipment skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong people skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Outstanding organizational skills.