Jakarta, ID Full Time
A Growth Specialist is a critical role within the Marketing function, in charge of analyzing and interpreting analytics data for the SehatQ platform. For example, draw insights from the web traffic data and generate appropriate recommendations for the engineering and product team to implement in order to improve traffic performance. In addition, he/she is the point person for conducting growth audit, simulations (i.e. A/B testing) and experiment to improve our process, conversion rate and overall platform setup. His/her roles and responsibilities include:
- Develop tailored web/app dashboard to monitor growth performances
- Owner of web/app analytics (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, AHREFS, App Annie, etc.) who is able to make effective use of and extract insights from these tools.
- Coordinate with relevant parties to execute ideas leading to an improvement of traffic and engagement
- Able to create and execute effective A/B testing scenarios, minimizing resources and optimizing results
- Coordinate with Marketing & Communications Specialist to achieve an optimization of media spend
Conduct research & analysis as required by the Marketing Manager
- Min bachelor’s degree with a preference in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Marketing, Business & Management/MBA, Computer Science
- Four (4) or more years of experience in a combination of the following areas: Consulting, Research, Corporate Strategy, Banking, Private Equity, Marketing, etc.
- Familiar with web/app analytics e.g. like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, AHREFS, App Annie, SimilarWeb, Crazy Egg, Optimizely, etc.)
- Proficient user of research tools e.g. Excel, Tableau, etc.
- Structured and analytical – able to translate from analysis to relevant insights, and follow up on execution with relevant parties.
- Develop a logical framework and apply to a wide range of activities, from customer development, to product adoption, to sales processes.
- Basic knowledge of organic search optimization techniques.
- Ability to work well with colleagues from different functions, especially with content, engineering and product teams.
- Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Send your CV to : [email protected]
Subject : Growth Analyst