COMMERCIAL – DISTRIBUTION POINT (NINJA POINT)PERMANENT,
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region’s largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As Ninja Squad Sales Manager, you will work to run commercial initiative which to acquire, manage, and empower agent and squad to selling our product based on target
- Work collaborative with commercial team to acquire right squad and agent
- Engage and Manage all squad in one community, ensure they understand get along with the company and especially keep motivating them to selling our product to their society
- Execute all training programs assigned, including staff training program, both of internal user & bank partners, in a high quality standard
- Conduct regular meeting with respective designed channel and conduct TNA to develop the sales force of designated channel
- Execute special project as requested by the channel or assigned by supervisor according to the agreed standard
- Complete personal development program to achieve higher level of competency as determined by respective supervisor.
- Achieves sales training operational objectives by contributing sales training information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining sales training system improvements; implementing change.
- Assists in the development of the sales plan. Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for the sales leaders, and upper management, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Land and expand: build process and funnel for manual top-down reachout, onboarding, activation, and expansion.
- Evangelize the product and personally help close largest deals
- Work collaboratively across teams – including Engineering, Operation and Marketing
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives
- Bachelor Degree in any majors
- 4 to 6 years of experience in delivering both sales technical and soft skills training, prefer coming from online commerce
- Has experience manage seller community or as sales manager
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication skill, easy to adapt with new people, strong negotiation
- Fluent in English
- Able to work in very dynamic and agile environment
Submit a job application